Our Physical Therapy Program improves quality of life by promoting your independence. Each therapy program is customized according to your unique needs.
Our Occupational Therapy Program increases functional ability with daily activities such as dressing, bathing, and eating. Occupational Therapists encourage you to perform your own self care and home management tasks.
Our Speech / Language Pathologists provide you with treatments to improve swallowing, communication, and cognition. With our therapists’ intervention, your needs are met through diet modification and feeding techniques.
- Individualized Dining Services
- Chauffeured Transportation
- Scheduled Social Activities
- Beauty Shop
- Multi-faith Services and Activities
- Courtyard Gardens
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
Next Mission Healthcare will be held on February 9, 2015. Speaker TBA.
Our team provides specialized rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, including:
- Individualized Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Cardiac Rehab
- Post Stroke Recovery
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Wound Care
- Rehabilitative Nursing
- Respiratory Services and Trach Care
- Administration of Medications
- Pharmacy Services
- Assistance with Personal Care Needs